Shahi Paneer Recipe | How to make Shahi Paneer
Shahi Paneer is a rich Indian gravy side dish for any rice variety. Paneer slow cooked in tomato onion sauce and made creamier using cashew paste and heavy cream. Don’t skip to cook the fried paneer with the gravy, otherwise it will be rubbery. It’s an easy home party recipe which even be enjoyed with any flat breads. Make it for your loved ones on some special occasion.
How to make shahi paneer with step by step photos:
- Heat up little oil in a pan and slightly fry the paneer till golden brown. Keep it aside.
2. In the same pan, with little more oil if needed, saute onions and add all other ingrdients mentioned under ‘fry and grind’. fry till golden brown. At the end add cashews, if adding now (or see notes). Let it cool down and grind into a smooth paste.
3. Add gound paste into the pan and cook. Add remaining masalas.
4. Grind chopped tomatoes into a smooth puree. Add this to the pan and mix well.
5. Add paneer pieces and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Add heavy cream and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.