Toast Sandwich with leftover pav bhaji is quick fix breakfast or an evening snack, simple and easy to make with very few ingredients. Fews days back, I made pav bhaji for dinner and I had some leftover. Next day morning, I prepared this sandwich only with the intension to free up that extra space in my fridge.
So, if you have some leftover pav bhaji, make this sandwich and enjoy it as evening snacks or pack it for your kids snack box. Here I have used boiled egg, but you are free to avoid using it. Instead of egg, you can mix some chopped veggies like onion, capsicum and tomato along with some shredded cheese and grill as usual.
How to make Pav Bhaji Sandwich | Toast Sandwich with leftover pav bhaji with step by step photos:-
- Mix leftover pav bhaji, boiled egg, boiled and peeled potato, coriander leaves, salt and some chaat masala. Keep it aside
2. Grease the toaster non-stick plates and preheat.
3. Meanwhile, assemble everything. Start by spreading mayonaise on one bread slice. On top of it, place a spoonful of pav bhaji mix, spread it evenly.
4. On one side of another bread slice, spread tomato ketchup and keep it on top with the ketup side inside as shown in picture.
5. Once the toaster is ready, place two such prepared sandwich. And toast it for about 7-10 minutes till it’s golden brown.
5. Serve it hot with extra ketchup.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness or #flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.