Anything made with sweet corn kernel is an all time favourite snack, specially during monsoon. So, here I am sharing a recipe of Corn Patties or Corn Cutlet. This time I don’t know for what reason, the corn cobs I bought, did’nt tasted good at all after boiling. And I eventually made these corn patties or tikki to use it up.
You can add more green chillies to balance the taste, if your corn kernels are sweet. As my corn kerenels were’nt sweet, the mentioned green chillies were enough. You can bake these patties or even deep fry as per your choice. I found this as a more healthy alternative. These tasted good and I am dam sure, if you try with sweet kernels, it will be delicious. So, try making these and do let me know in the comments below how it came out for you.
So, lets get started.
How to make corn cutlet or pan fried corn patties with easy steps:
- Boil corn kernel and potatoes separately or together and allow it to cool. Peel the potatoes, mash it nicely and keep it aside.
- Add and mix up all the remaining ingredients well. Check for salt and make equal size balls like ladoo.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and spread some oil all over.
4. When the pan is hot, flatten each balls by keeping and pressing them in between your palms.
5. Place the patties on the pan and allow it to cook on medium flame till its golden brown.
6. Flip it over and cook the other side too.
7. Take off and serve warm with your favourite chutney or ketchup.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.