Mooli Paratha Recipe | Soft Mooli (Raddish) Paratha
How many of you like radish? I personally don’t like radish at ALL!!, neither it’s taste nor smell. But, let me tell you guys, this Mooli Paratha is made so often at home and I’m so happy that I have found a way to include it in my diet. Once you have the responsibility of taking care of the family, that’s when you understand the real value of food, alteast it was for me.
Mooli or Radish is another root vegetable. It is a low calorie vegetable containing vitamin B6, C. Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, magnesium and iron.
There are two ways of making this paratha, either stuffed or knead the stuffing along with flour. Later method is what I have used here.
- If you want to do stuffing, you need to squeeze out the water from grated radish. Reserve the water to knead the dough. In this case, cooking the grated radish is optional. You can simply mix all the ingredients raw for stuffing.
- In this method, cooking the radish is very important. Otherwise, radish will release lot of water, making the dough soggy and sticky and hard to roll into parathas.
- I haven’t used water at all to knead.
How To Make soft mooli paratha with step by step photos :
4. In a mixing bowl, add flour, cooked mixture, potato and salt.
5. Knead well till you get a smooth dough without adding water.
6. Roll into parathas and cook till you see golden spots on both sides. Apply ghee and flip.
7. Serve hot with your favorite pickle or curd.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.