Learn how to make quick and easy Beans Stir Fry. Quick and easy side dish for steamed rice.
A complete Indian meal will have atleast one vegetable stir fry. In south India, we call it as thoran in Malayalam and poriyal in Tamil. It can be made with or without grated coconut. Its simple and easy to make with very few ingredients and tastes delicious.
This recipe was made without coconut and was ready within few minutes.
How to make Beans stir fry:
1. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard and curry leaves.
2. Add garlic cloves and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced onion and saute till translucent.
3. Add green chilly, turmeric and thinly chopped beans. Mix well. Cover and cook for 10- 15 minutes.
5. Add salt and stir often to avoid burning at the bottom.
6. Once cooked, turn off and serve with steamed rice and sambar or moru curry.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.