Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!
Though we don’t celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka festival, my childhood memories are associated with it. Every year at this festive occassion, we as a family used to visit every possible Ganesha pondal in the town. We don’t wanted to miss all those beautiful creations done by the devotees. This festival is celebrated for 10 days and so lot of sweets and delicacies are prepared.
Today, I’m sharing a very quick and easy Chocolate peda. This recipes requires very few ingredients and is ready withing 15 minutes. So, let’s get started
How to make Chocolate Peda with step by step instructions:
- Heat khoya and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan till it liquidifies and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Keep stirring to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Add a teaspoon of ghee and cocoa powder. Mix everything well. It will take 7-8 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and let it remain undisturbed till it become warm.
- Apply little ghee on palm and knead it for a a minute or so.
- Make small balls and press flat. Make an impression in the middle with the tip of your finger.
- Garnish with some chopped pistachios or almonds.
Did you make a recipe?? Tag it as @flavouredgoodness on Instagram
or send me a snap. Would love to see it and feature it on my Facebook page
Stay connected on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for regular updates.